The semester is wrapping up, and since I don't have 11 classes that I'm running off to all the time anymore, I've had a lot more free time to spend as I please. That's included a lot of reading my favorite books, going thrift shopping, drinking tea and coffee with good and fun people, and being spontaneous. One more exam and my jury tomorrow and then I'll be done for the semester. Juries make me wish there was a fast forward button on my life. I'll be one happy girl tomorrow at 11:00 when they are OVER and I am done. So stressful.
On a lighter note, I go to get my passport renewed tomorrow in preparation for my trip to Haiti. Wheeee!!
And in regard to the aforementioned spontaneity (thank you Google Chrome spell-check), James and I made a random trip to Lynchburg yesterday to visit Cat and Hayles. It was nice to talk in the car, read together at the White Hart, and see my good friends.
I haven't done too much photography lately, but in the next few days/weeks I think that will hopefully change. Until then...

shmancy background switcheroo!
ReplyDelete