Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Duncan & Shannon - Married

When I came to VCU as a wee freshman, I became a part of Intervarsity pretty much right off the bat. I don't remember the first moment I met either Duncan or Shannon, but I remember hearing about their relationship and how sweet they were together and how they probably were going to get married. My little freshman heart melted! I thought they were the coolest thing ever. I remember when they got engaged and I heard about how Duncan made a book to propose to Shannon with the ring right in the middle after a hike in the mountains, and my little junior heart melted. And a few weeks ago, I got to watch them marry each other and my little present-day heart melted again. So Duncan and Shannon, thank you for providing me continual heart-meltage over the years. Their wedding was on a beautiful fall day and full of sweet details right out of their personalities. Shannon was absolutely gorgeous, and I really loved that my job was basically to stare at her all day because it was real easy. I kept catching her giving Duncan these little loving looks that made my insides turn to mush. Keep an eye out and you might see a few. I'm going to stop gushing about how much I love these guys and just show you their pictures now.






Shannon's lovely hairpiece was made by the talented Mari Foster!














This is why I enjoy doing the weddings of people I know... :)






Driip drip drip...hear that?...that's the sound of my heart melting.












Duncan and Shannon, try not to do any other cute things any time soon, like have beautiful babies or something. My heart needs some time to recover. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love these people <3

    Shan looks so beautiful i want to cry all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARA I love this wedding. the COLORS are fabulous. Great job.

    ReplyDelete