Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ellen and Jordan

Hello friends!  It is a testament to what kind of semester this has been that my last post was during the first week of school and this post is during the last week.  But thankfully this year is almost behind me, about 2 weeks stand between me and summer!  Wedding season, nannying, and teaching some music classes are going to be keeping me busy but anything is better than homework and exams, right?!

This is a little belated, but before I post all of the fun portrait sessions I did over the semester, I wanted to show you this engagement session from all the way back in February!  This lovely couple is getting married in June and I am so excited for their wedding.  We had a lot of fun freezing to death and taking pictures and laughing at each other. With no further ado, I give you Jordan and Ellen!

I love this next little series right here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment