Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lesley and Jamey, Part II

Lesley and Jamie met at VA Tech her freshman year. He was the cool older guy and she thought there was no chance. We all know how that goes. ;) They went to a concert, found out they both loved country music, drove back home and ended up talking all night. Throughout our whole session, happiness just radiated from these two. Lesley kept having little giggle fits and saying, "Oh my gosh! We're taking engagement photos!!" I told my boyfriend the other day that I'm like a dementor (you Harry Potter fans will know what I mean). Dementors are these evil creatures (stick with me here...) that are drawn to emotions and suck them out of people. While I don't exactly suck emotion out of people (I hope), I'm definitely attracted to emotion. Show me two genuinely happy people interacting and my fingers will itch for my camera. So being around Lesley and Jamey was the perfect creative inspiration. I was just happy that I was actually supposed to be taking pictures of them and not just some creep following a cute couple around. I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. Lesley and Jamey, I can't wait for your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment