Thursday, June 14, 2012

Caroline and Jeremy - Married!

I am trying to think of cute, funny things to say about these two, but all I am coming up with is:
1. Caroline and Jeremy are awesome.
2. They make me laugh.
3. But are also incredibly sweet.
4. Best start to my wedding season ever.
That's all I got! So enjoy the pictures. ;)

I know this is a little bride-heavy...my second shooter Jennifer Ling was with the guys beforehand. Here is one of the great shots she got...for more, check out her site and keep an eye out for her blog! Caroline's dress. The Dress. It was seriously like a work of art...or a whole other person. I told them it was like posing three people: the groom, the bride, and The Dress. She looked incredible. A special moment for me--all five of these lovely ladies are brides who I have photographed or will photograph. Love this group of girls! Congratulations again, you guys. It was so sweet for me to get to see you as cute happy newlyweds at Rachel and Nathan's wedding last weekend. I'm so happy for you!

2 comments:

  1. I like how much the groom liked to kiss the bride~ so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so good! Yay! Sara strikes again :)

    ReplyDelete