Friday, July 16, 2010

Brittany & Aaron - Wedding

Wow, it has been a busy few weeks. Jennie and I shot this beautiful wedding about a week and a half ago, one of my best friends got married on Saturday, and I'm leaving for Haiti TOMORROW! This wedding was (or at least felt like) our first real professional wedding--I've been so excited to share it!! The day started out rainy, but everyone stayed positive, and it turned out to be the perfect temperature (mid 70's) with pearly diffused light. Beautiful people, a fun party, and good light--what's not to love? :)
















The bridesmaids were such a fun group. And I loved how they all stayed so positive and encouraging, even when it looked like the rain wasn't going to stop. They all tried to distract and cheer up Brittany...such good friends!













Married! Now on to my favorite part. :)















Probably my favorite image from the whole day.




The reception was held at this gorgeous outside restaurant and was simple and elegant. The sun even came out halfway through and so we got to end the day with some nice sunshiny shots and excellent dance moves. :)















Brittany and Aaron, you guys are awesome. As was your wedding day. Congratulations again. :)

Check out Jennie's blog (the other half of Team Stealth!) to see the wedding from her perspective!!

2 comments:

  1. wow, sara these are brilliant.

    i am stoked for you doing more and more weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, so well done. Love your images and loved working with you = )

    ReplyDelete