Friday, July 2, 2010

Luke & Hayley

Meet Hayley.



She is one of my best friends. She has been letting me take pictures of her for about four years now. She is always up for my weird photoshoots and has patience when I am figuring things out as I go. A few months ago, I started hearing about this guy named Luke.

Enter Luke.



Luke and Hayley have been dating for a few months, and may I say make a very cute couple.



I got some new lenses and needed a couple to practice on, and these guys were perfect for the job. Now Hayley has someone else to join her on my photoshoots. :) Enjoy!

(Disclaimer: These are not engagement photos. Don't be fooled by the ring on her left hand. That's the only finger it fits on!)











Me: "Man, how sweet would it be if I could get a picture of you guys on that thing?"
Them: "Okay!" *climb fence*
Me: ...!!!







...there are no words.





I know, the white sky makes me sad too...what can I say, I'm still learning! But aren't they cute??





This is a long post, but there are so many more I could put up! Luke & Hay, thanks for being my guinea pigs. My exceptionally good-looking guinea pigs. :)



P.S. Luke may look sweet and innocent in these, but he can make some riiidiculous faces...if you're facebook friends with Hay, please go check them out. Try not to fall out of your seat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment