Monday, January 10, 2011

Headbands and Head Shots

This Christmas I was pretty broke, and as we all know necessity is the mother of invention. So, driven by an empty wallet and large amounts of free time, I made some fun headbands and hair accessories as Christmas gifts for some friends from old material and cheap-o headbands/hair clips. I wanted to record my rare successful crafting experience (usually I'm too embarrassed by what I try to make to show it to anyone, but I'm pretty proud of these!), so I got Nat to pose for me. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...the pretty sister. No, seriously. This just confirms why I am the one who should be BEHIND the camera. She's got a killer model face. Which brings us to the "head shots" portion of this post: to all my music and theatre friends, just a friendly reminder that I can make you look good. Reeeeal good. Even if you don't have a killer model face. So if you like what you see, hit me up for some head shots/recital poster pictures!























3 comments: