I cannot believe this year is almost over. 2011 just sounds so strange. It has definitely been an eventful year, and I'm excited to see what this next year holds. Photography-wise, it's been nuts. So many people went out on a limb to trust me, and I am so thankful to everybody who gave me the chance to photograph them. I went from being convinced that I would never do the "business" thing and that I wouldn't start a stupid blog (...) to shooting weddings and families and seniors and so much more. God is so good. He continually screws up my plans and shows up with something better. So, I went back and looked at everything I shot this year and picked some of my favorites. I'm starting in the middle of the year (July), because that's when things started to get serious. If you really wanna blog stalk, you can go check stuff out before then. No judgment here!
Luke & Hayley
Brittany and Aaron:


This next picture continues to be my favorite wedding family picture of all time. I laugh every time I look at it.

I think my favorite part of this year was all the engagement shoots. I know I said I'd be going in chronological order, but I'll just put all the engagements together. This is my blog. I do what I want!
Rob and Liz
Dan and Leslie
Kyle and Ashton
Candice and Alex
ClarissaB Jewelry:

Sarah and
Kristen, senior pictures


Matt and Sandra:


Wrappin' it up with some families. The
Tyer-Witeks and the Harts!



2010, it's been sweet. I am seriously pumped for 2011. Happy New Year, everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment