I met Candice and Alex for the first time last fall when I did their engagement portraits, and I was soo nervous. I think they were the first couple who I hadn't met before I took pictures of them. But I came away from that session feeling so comfortable with them--I felt like we connected and was so excited for their wedding. It makes such a difference when I know the bride and groom, even a little bit, because it feels like I'm shooting the wedding of a friend. That's how it felt at their wedding a few weeks ago; I think I got a little teary-eyed when Candice came down the aisle! They were high school sweethearts and it was great to see them come together as man and wife after so many years of waiting. Candice and Alex, I wish you both so much happiness!!
No comments:
Post a Comment