To anybody reading this blog who is an upcoming senior in high school: YESS! CONGRATS!! IT'S ALMOST OVER!! And now is the time to be thinking about your senior pictures! When I was a senior, I wanted pictures that were beautiful, but not fake. Unique and artistic, but that would still make me look good. If you identify with that at all, I am the photographer for you! Unlike big photography studios, I don't just recycle three poses for everybody who comes through. Each session is unique because YOU are unique! I take pictures that make you look naturally, candidly, beautiful. Or handsome. Showin' a little love to the guys.
Anyway, here are some examples of portraits (some senior, some just random portraits) I've done in the past. If you like the look of them and are sick of seeing the same old senior pictures, send me an e-mail for my complete pricing sheet! saratyerphoto@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. :)






speaking about showing some love to the guys... where are some samples of guy senior pics??
ReplyDeleteFind me some guys who want their senior pictures taken and I will gladly produce some for you to look at. ;)
ReplyDelete