Friday, August 12, 2011

Holly and Alex - Married!

Holly and I grew up in the same church, so I've known her through the Sunday school days and church choir days and youth group days. I loved getting to see her on her wedding day! It was chock full of their personality, from the BRIGHT colored shoes to the cute photobooth.










I love this next sweet moment that my second shooter Melissa Wren caught!
















I always knew growing up that Holly would have an adorable wedding. She is detail oriented (I love it!!) and I was not disappointed. They had a dessert reception (also love it) with lots of fun colorful elements.




I don't usually post this many details but I couldn't choose, I loved them all! These favors are little seed packets. Holly told me she was inspired by her grandmother's old seed catalogs.


Okay, fine, back to pictures of actual people...:)







Venue: Rockhill Plantation House (Stafford, VA)

No comments:

Post a Comment