Kelly and Mike were my first couple to choose a First Look on their wedding day. This means that they saw each other before the wedding and took all of their portraits beforehand. I absolutely LOVE it when couples do this. They get so many more pictures, they're more relaxed because 150 people aren't waiting on them, I'm more relaxed because 150 people aren't waiting on me, and everyone is just happier all around. Their moment was so sweet and I loved getting to stand by and capture it!
I think the look on her face says it all. You can't always be that free with your emotion at the end of an aisle, that's all I'm saying...:) on to the portraits!
Mike is a firefighter, and their ride from the ceremony to reception was a vintage firetruck. Awesome. My second shooter Stephen Wozny got some sweet shots while joyriding on the truck (jealous...), so check out his blog for those!
Loved this idea for wedding favors!
No comments:
Post a Comment