The King family





The Hart family








Now these sweet kids are the children I babysit. Yes, they are this cute in real life.



This picture is probably more accurate of our everyday life. ;)


And the Pendergrass family!





And what have I been up to this Christmas holiday, you ask? Actually you probably didn't ask, but this is my blog so I'm going to pretend that you did. Enjoying being home reunited with my family, eating lots of good food (we are a gluten-free wonderland right now...cookies, banana bread, doughnuts..I think I need to go for a run), listening to good Christmas music, and just generally relaxing.

My siblings LOVE when I make them take lots of pictures...

Baking gluten-free Christmas cookies!

Yeah, they look all cute and normal here, but don't let them fool you. Once they're baked, the illusion is over. I don't know what it is about gluten, but without it something is just a little different...

I hope YOUR holiday is filled with friends, family, and plenty of gluten. Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment