Saturday, December 10, 2011

Jessica & Adam - Engaged

Oh goodness, it is December! This semester is almost over--the end is in sight--and so I can finally start to post fun things on this poor neglected blog again. I have some sessions all lined up in the wings, waiting anxiously for their big debut, that I can't wait to show you. I tell you what, being a full-time college student and a part-time nanny and on IV leadership and a photographer is no joke. But like most people who are perpetually too busy, I love everything I do! So of course I can't stop doing any of it. :)

I met Jessica and Adam through Adam's sister Lauren, who is a good friend of mine. Adam and Jessica struck me from our first meeting as confident in themselves and as a couple. They were not afraid to goof around and laugh at each other which, as any photographer will tell you, is the best thing you can do! Whether you are a supermodel or not, confidence and the ability to just have a good time in front of the camera makes all the difference. As you will see from their adorable photos.








Yes, I put those two pictures next to each other on purpose. I think it's so funny how similar they look! It's like they were kissing and got transported to a different place...in different outfits. It's like a movie. Like The Time Traveler's Wife, except infinitely happier because they both get to go. Obviously I should direct movies. See how I covered up the fact that I basically took the same picture twice by making it purposeful? That, ladies and gentlemen, is art.












No comments:

Post a Comment