Friday, January 22, 2010

Friends Photoshoot!

A while ago, I promised my sister that while I was home on break I would take pictures of her and some of her good friends. So, on the last day I was home, I took her and two of her friends to downtown Fredericksburg to have a photoshoot! The weather was beautiful, it was randomly not cold outside...which is strange for January but hey, I'm not complaining. The girls were so much fun to shoot and I think they had fun too...it's always easy to take pictures of people that are laughing. Which they were, 90% of the time. I wouldn't say that any of these are my best work or anything, but I enjoy the backlighting in some of them and I think the girls were satisfied, so mission accomplished! :)








"Act like you're friends!"









Fierce.







So it would seem that Natalie got all the model genes.

Yeah. Totally not fair.






1 comment:

  1. AWWW, these are so cute!

    i want to go to fredericksburg! (sp?)

    ReplyDelete