I have a rare few hours of down time and I was trying to think of something relaxing and fun to do...and what's more fun than staring at beautiful pictures of beautiful people!! So, I decided to finally upload Hannah and Jake's pictures. I took these before I started doing this whole pretentious blog thing and I've kept meaning to put them up here, since they'll make me look like a legit photographer. Seriously, everything that day worked in my favor...I basically pointed and shot and got amazing results. Makes me look like I know what I'm doing, which is a little scary considering I really do not.
Hannah is my longtime friend and housemate of 2 years...Jake is my longtime friend and next-door neighbor of two years. They've been dating since junior year of high school and after 4-ish years of being everyone's favorite couple, are getting married!! I love and admire their courage to get married while both still in school-they are willing to face the hardships because they love each other and want to glorify God through marriage. It will be the first time one of my good friends gets married and I can't wait!! Near the end of last semester we took advantage of a rare warm late autumn day and drove west to find some pretty places. Little did we know what beauty was waiting for us!
It's amazing what beautiful spots you can find when you just take a drive and look for them...we turned off onto this little country road and found gorgeous farmland!
This one is my favorite favorite favorite!
I may have forgotten to mention the fact that Hannah looks like a princess, but I think the pictures speak for themselves. Hence why getting good shots was so easy.
And, to end it out, the random city shot...I just love the doors + Hannah's dress.
Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment