Monday, April 4, 2011

Luke & Hayley-Engaged, Part I



I don't usually do Part I, Part II posts. But I think you'll understand when you see these pictures. Luke and Hayley have been on my blog before; Hayley is one of my best friends and I took portraits of them last summer. At the time, I had to be really clear--these are not engagement pictures. Don't be confused. They are not engaged. Well. I can say this time: These ARE engagement pictures! And they ARE engaged! And they're getting married in a few months and I'm so excited! I cannot wait. I get to be a part of the wedding and stand up there and watch them promise each other a lifetime together. It gets kind of surreal when it's your close friends getting married. I think some of my surreal feeling came through in these photographs; it feels like a dream that Hay is getting married and some of these pictures have that dream-like quality to them. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do, and come back soon for Part II!!





























1 comment: